Join us in Birmingham, England!
Frontiers in Laboratory Medicine 2017
31st January—1st February
Austin Court Conference Centre:
This is the essential strategic two day meeting for senior laboratory staff and managers, across all Pathology disciplines.
Registration Coming Soon!
Getting fit for the future: understanding the opportunities for pathology in the changing NHS
Some key topics include:
• The NHS diagnostic strategy 2017 – how will it impact
your laboratory service?
• The Carter Review of operational productivity in the
NHS – how will your laboratory compare on cost,
demand and workforce?
• Pathology Quality Assurance Dashboard – driving
quality improvements across the service.
• The Pathology Value Pyramid – a tool to ensure your
laboratory is contributing added-value to healthcare.
• Accreditation – does ISO ensure fitness for purpose?
• Big data – using aggregated laboratory data to improve
healthcare delivery and public health.
• Digital Histopathology – what's happening globally?
• IT – using middleware to improve operational
effectiveness and add value.
• Integrating health and social care provision– what are the challenges for diagnostics?
• New genetic and molecular test technologies – driving
centralisation or coming to a lab near you?
- Expert panels with Question Time sessions
- Networking opportunities
It's everything about quality and management in diagnostic medicine!
full programme brochure
We're always ready to listen.
Email Deborah Michel directly
Need specific information?
Let us help you. Read about our
Consulting and Other
FiLM is Co Produced by:
THE DARK REPORT
is Co Produced by:
The Association for Clinical Biochemistry & Laboratory Medicine