us in Birmingham, England!
Frontiers in Laboratory Medicine 2015
27th — 28th January
Austin Court Conference Centre:
This is the essential strategic two day meeting for senior laboratory
staff and managers, across all Pathology disciplines.
essential meeting for senior laboratory professionals.
Some key topics include...
• Implementing the Pathology Quality Assurance Review
– hear from NHS England and the professional bodies
on how the recommendations are going to affect your
• How can laboratory services interact with com mis -
sioners to add real value to patient services?
• Systems thinking – how can systems thinking ensure
your laboratory delivers what patients, clinicians and
commissioners really want?
• Leading transformational change – lessons & pitfalls.
• Disruptive innovation – how technology is poised to
fundamentally change the way laboratory services are
• Digital histopathology – practical applications in use.
• Integrated haematological malignancy diagnostic services – how can we implement them throughout the UK?
• What is international best practice? – in-depth, side-byside
case studies of laboratory services that have undergone large scale change from the UK, Australia
and North America.
• Developing a pathology workforce that is fit for the
It's everything about quality and management in diagnostic
to the Frontier in
Laboratory Medicine Website!
Frontiers in Laboratory Medicine (FiLM) is an annual
gathering dedicated to advancing knowledge, skills, and the effectiveness
of anyone involved in laboratory medicine and the management of pathology
Since its founding in 2002, FiLM has become the premier event in pathology
management in the United Kingdom and Europe. It attracts senior leaders
in healthcare and laboratory medicine, who gather each year to share
innovations, discuss major trends, and learn new strategies for guiding
their laboratory organizations to clinical and financial success.
Frontiers in Laboratory Medicine is co-produced by the
for Clinical Biochemistry & Laboratory Medicine (ACB) and THE
DARK REPORT. Each organization is widely-recognized for
leadership in the field of laboratory medicine. Working together, ACB
and THE DARK REPORT assemble the UK lab event of the year.
full programme brochure
We're always ready to listen.
Email Deborah Michel directly
Need specific information?
Let us help you. Read about our
Consulting and Other
is Co Produced by:
The Dark Report
The Executive War College
Lab Quality Confab
is Co Produced by:
The Association for Clinical Biochemistry & Laboratory Medicine